• They allow and facilitate access to the almost limitless information available on the Internet. However, it is important that both teachers as students learn to fetch and segregate it with critical mentality.
• With the use of these new tools the academic process competes on the same level with TV, video, virtual games, etc.. however the plus of adding entertainment to knowledge depends on the ability of teachers to master all these technologies.
• Many students already handle virtual tools: hardware, software, internet, etc.. Students, today, acquire new ideas and knowledge on their own, forcing teachers to investigate and update their knowledge.
• Students can dose the intensity of their studies, depending on their time availability.
• Personal education (self-training) and research are indispensable for Students, so it must be driven with enthusiasm by teachers. This knowledge, skills and abilities that remain are a considerable advantage in professional life.
• The process of interaction between teachers and students is higher. Teachers send assignments, graded papers, notes, explanations, not only general but individualized. Similarly, the students respond, ask, submit their homework, ... without the limitation of space and time, but when they can or want.
The use of modern virtual technology requires specialized knowledge and skills. It is therefore important to provide students the opportunity to acquire such expertise.
• For students, it is beneficial to have a computer with Internet connection but not essential, it can be rented for a limited time, when needed, on specialized sites.
• It is imperative that students also hold values like perseverance, discipline and responsibility.
• In the case of teachers, a computer has been transformed into an indispensable tool working. Almost all of them have.
• There is no denying the development of ICTs in the world, its acceptance and use in all countries, so it is necessary for the creation and development of knowledge to be enriched by the use of these technologies that facilitate and accelerate other processes such as : Student registration and enrollment, creation of knowledge (teaching - learning), interaction Teachers - Students and Students - Students, sending and receiving homeworks and documentss, access to notes, use of virtual classrooms, information search, social networking, etc..
One of the.